EPX members have developed blogs, whitepapers, research reports, fact sheets, videos and other materials about building energy efficiently that builders may find useful. The resources below offer a starting point – check back often for updates.
(Check out EnergyLogic’s blog for the latest blog posts.)
- There’s a New Code in Town – Part One
- There’s a New Code in Town – Part Two
- Whole House Ventilation Strategy
- Greenbuild 2014: Reinvigorating a Zeal for Sustainability
- One Appraiser, Two Appraisers, Can I Get a Third?
- RESNET® Energy Smart Builders Program Making Strides
Whitepapers and Research Reports
- Do Policy Incentives Promote Green Building?
- The Capitalization of Green Labels in the California Residential Housing Market
- Certification Matters: Green Talk is Cheap Talk
- Home Energy Efficiency and Mortgage Risks (Summary)
- Home Energy Efficiency and Mortgage Risks (Final Report)
- Analysis of HERS Index Scores for Recent Versions of the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC)
- Identification of RESNET HERS Index Values Corresponding to Minimal Compliance with the IECC Performance Path
- Unlocking the Value of an Energy Efficient Home; A Blueprint to Make Energy Efficiency Improvements Visible in the Real Estate Market
- National Healthy Housing Standard